Welcome to PATNA MAIL!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PATNA MAIL’s Website, located at www.patnamail.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use PATNA MAIL if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
By using, accessing, viewing, subscribing to services offered by PATNA MAIL including any web page, feature, information, data contained therein you agree to be bound by and abide by the terms and conditions under which these services are offered.
You should not use any of PATNA MAIL services in case any of the terms and conditions is not acceptable to you.
PATNA MAIL may at any time modify the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of the Service without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms here at any given time. You should regularly review the Terms. In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
You agree and undertake that you shall not host, post, upload, display, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information content/material that is:
(a) belongs to another person and to which you don’t have any right to; copyrighted content owned by a third party unless you have the express consent, permission, license, authority of the rightful owner;
(b) violates/infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party.
(c) is grossly harmful, blasphemous, pedophiliac, false, misleading, unlawful or with the intent to defraud, harass, abuse, intimidate, accuse, impersonate or harm the feelings of anyone; illegal, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, provocative, defamatory, indecent, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, threatening, impersonating another person, enticing/harming of minors in any way, infringing of intellectual property rights, proprietary rights of any third party, invasive of privacy or public rights or any other third party rights or otherwise injurious or objectionable, elicit response relating to illegal activity, contain viruses is an expression of bigotry or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality; relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
(d) promotes or provides any instructional information about illegal activities;
(e) Upload or post any content/material that contain software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs that would interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this Site/Service or any software, network, servers, hardware or any other related equipment, any computer resource.
(f) violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force.
(g) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.
(h) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
You may upload and share your content, share your views, feedback and suggestions – this should not be done at the cost of hurting the feelings of anyone. You agree and acknowledge that any Content/material/image, uploaded or posted by you is lawfully owned by you. By posting the Content you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights including without limitation the right necessary to provide, post, upload, and submit the Content.
By posting the Content you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights including without limitation the right necessary to provide, post, upload, and submit the Content. For any Content posted by you, actions undertaken on any/all PATNA MAIL Services under your account till date you grant a worldwide, royalty free right to PATNA MAIL and to the general public to use, reproduce, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, translate, create, distribute or transmit the material without limitation or restriction with or without having your name attached/attributed/displayed/assigned to such Content. You further agree and acknowledge that PATNA MAIL shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, know-how contained in any Content posted/uploaded by you, for any purpose including but not limited to publicity, promotion, advertising, developing/marketing products or use such information without compensation or any other obligations to anyone including you. You further agree and acknowledge that PATNA MAIL is under no obligation to post or use any content/material uploaded/posted by you. You agree and acknowledge that the content posted, uploaded, accessed, bookmarked or shared by you across various PATNA MAIL services can be accessed, copied, stored, used publicly by all other users whether registered or not.
PATNA MAIL reserves the right to review the content posted and to remove any content in its sole discretion.
Other than what is expressly provided herein, you agree and undertake not to download, use, copy, reproduce, distribute, display, broadcast, sale, license or otherwise exploit for any purpose any content without the prior written consent of the respective rightful owners.
This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India.
Unless otherwise stated, PATNA MAIL and/or its licencors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PATNA MAIL. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Patna Mail for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from PATNA MAIL
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from PATNA MAIL
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Patna Mail does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Patna Mail,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, PATNA MAIL shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
PATNA MAIL reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
– The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
– You hereby grant PATNA MAIL a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Patna Mail; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Patna Mail. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of PATNA MAIL’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.